Berry & Bright
Stars of the Show
Mark places with these easy-to-make stars or hang them as ornaments.What You Need:
(for each star)
Your guests will see stars!
- 50 inches of fine-gauge gold wire (available at crafts and jewelry-making stores)
- 10-inch-long piece of ribbon
- 5 cranberries
- Wire cutters
1. Bend the 50 inches of wire in half, and then twist the halves together.
2. Shape the plied wire into a five-point star. Each point on our star is about 3 inches long; the finished star is about 7 inches across. (Note: if you want to make a larger star, begin with a longer piece of wire.)
3. Push a cranberry onto each star point.
4. End by bending the last 2 inches of wire into a loop. Thread the 10-inch piece of ribbon through the loop, tying the ends together. Hang as an ornament, if desired.