Box in Dracula's House
Make the Box
Dare your guests to reach inside this box and guess what's inside...What You Need:
- Large box
- Glitter glue
1. Grab a large box. Turn the large box (such as a 24-can soda pop carton) inside out, and tape it back together.
2. Cut an opening. The opening should be about 2 inches high on one narrow side.
3. Cut another opening. This opening should be about 4 inches high on the opposite side.
4. Decorate the box. You can use glitter glue, stamps, and markers.
5. Make Monster Hand. (see next page) Put in box.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!