Light up the evening with this bright grouping of candles. It's easy to pull together this unusual centerpiece in a hurry.
« Previous | 1 of 1 | Next »
What You Need:
- Footed hurricane vase (available at housewares or home-decor stores)
- 8 to 10 dripless silver candles with flat bottoms (not shaped)
- Sheer blue ribbon
1. Bundle enough candles to fit inside vase and tie them together tightly with ribbon bow.
2. Stand candles in vase. Make sure ribbon will be well away from flames. Never leave burning candles unattended.More Ideas:
- Use different colors of candles and ribbon to fit any decor or occasion.
- Candles should not touch the sides of the vase.