- Footed hurricane vase (available at housewares or home-decor stores)
- 8 to 10 dripless silver candles with flat bottoms (not shaped)
- Sheer blue ribbon
1. Bundle enough candles to fit inside vase and tie them together tightly with ribbon bow.
2. Stand candles in vase. Make sure ribbon will be well away from flames. Never leave burning candles unattended.More Ideas:
- Use different colors of candles and ribbon to fit any decor or occasion.
- Candles should not touch the sides of the vase.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!