As the card is opened, two
bunnies and a heart appear!
- Paper: medium-weight watercolor paper, cut to 12x7 inches
- Tracing paper
- Paper punch
- Cotton balls
- Crafts glue
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. With tracing paper, copy the bunny pattern. Fold the watercolor paper in half to form a 6x7-inch rectangle. Cut out the bunny pattern and place it on the folded paper, lining up the middle of the heart on the paper's fold. Trace around the bunny shape and draw in the dotted lines.
3. Keeping the paper folded, cut out the card along the outline. Using a paper punch, make eyes. Color the heart and inside of the bunny's ears with crayons; make a nose.
4. Open up the card and write the bunny greeting on one of the bunny shapes. Sign your name at the bottom. Add the date, if there's room.
5. Finish coloring the front of the card by adding a mouth, whiskers, lines between the toes, and lines between the ears and legs. Put a small drop of glue on the tail and stick on a single cotton ball. Let the glue dry.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!