Make an edible candy flag for
- Sheet of typing paper
- Waxed paper
- Cookie sheet
- Almond bark (four squares)
- Resealable plastic bag and scissors
- Red and blue cake-decorating sprinkles
1. Draw a stars-and-stripes flag design on a sheet of typing paper. Cover your design with a piece of waxed paper, and tape both pieces to a cookie sheet.
2. Melt the almond bark as directed on the package. Spoon the melted candy into a plastic bag, and cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
3. Pipe the candy over the stars and stripes in your design. Before it hardens, add blue sprinkles to the stars and red sprinkles to some of the stripes.