"Corny" Table Toppers
"Corny" Placecards and Napkin Holders.
- Indian corn
- Cardboard tubes
- White poster board
- White glue
1. Download the patterns. (Downloading requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut shape from white cardboard or poster board.
3. Write the name of your guest. Be sure to do this before you glue any corn on the nametag.
4. Glue Indian corn around the edges but not the bottom.
5. Place each card into a pinecone.Instructions for Corny Napkin Holders:
1. Cut cardboard tubes into 1-inch-wide sections.
2. Glue Indian corn on the entire outside of tube
3. Let tubes dry. Now you have a beautiful napkin ring that you can use during the entire fall season.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!