- 3 coffee filters
- 3-1/2-inch foam cone, such as Styrofoam
- 1 round toothpick
- 1-inch foam ball, such as Styrofoam
- 12 inches of 1/4-inch-wide gold ribbon
- White thread; hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- 1 gold plastic ring
1. Center one coffee filter on the top of the cone. Push the toothpick three quarters of the way into the cone and filter. Push the 1-inch ball onto the toothpick to add the head.
2. Center the second filter over the head. Tie a ribbon bow around the neck.
3. Fold the third filter in half and pleat at the center to form wings. Tie in the center with thread. Hot-glue the center of the wings to the back of the angel at the neck. Glue the ring to the top of the head for a halo.