Make your own flowers to add
to this easy-to-make hat.
- Newspaper or heavyweight tissue paper
- 3/4-inch-wide masking tape
- Double-sided tape
- Plastic-foam eggs
1. Place newspaper or heavyweight tissue paper over child's head.
2. Wrap 3/4-inch masking tape around the brim.
3. Roll the corners toward the center, securing edges with double-sided tape.
4. Add flowers and plastic-foam eggs.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!