Wish someone you love an "eggstra" special Easter! Make a delicate Easter card with eye-pleasing lines and spring colors.What You Need:
- Paper Adventures items as follows: Two-Tone Archivals paper: Banana Split (two sheets), Lavender, Bubble Gum, and Green Tea
- Jill's Paper Doll World Matchmakers papers: Posy Lilac, Meadow Vine, and Posy Garden
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Xyron machine
- Curlz font
- Punches: McGill tear drop and tulip, Family Treasures mini flower
- Accu-Cut Eggs-Mini Die
- ShapeMakers items as follows: Wavy Frames cutting template, Swivel Knife
- Fiskars items as follows: 1/8-inch hole punch, Scallop Paper Edgers, foam mounting tape squares
1. Fold an 8-1/2 x 11-inch sheet of Banana Split paper in half lengthwise, bright color to the inside. Cut the edges with the wavy frame-cutting template, creating a hinged fold at the top.
2. Use the cutting template and swivel knife to cut 1-3/4-inch squares from Posy Lilac, Meadow Vine, and Posy Garden papers. Adhere the squares to the card. Die-cut five eggs from assorted papers, and attach an egg to each square with foam mounting tape. Set aside the remaining die-cut eggs.
3. Print "Easter! Easter! Easter!" on lavender paper. Use the cutting template to cut the paper into a 5/8 x4-1/2-inch banner. Adhere the banner above the squares.
4. From solid papers, punch petals, flowers centers, and leaves using the flower, hole, and tear drop punches. Assemble and glue the pieces around the border of the card.
5. For the inside of the card, use the cutting template to cut a 2-3/4 x 4-1/8-inch rectangle from Meadow Vine paper. Print "Have an "eggs"tra special Easter!" in purple, green, and pink on the light side of the banana split paper. Cut the paper into a rectangle and adhere it to the large rectangle. Cut the top and bottom of one die-cut egg with the edges. Attach the pieces to the remaining egg. Punch a tulip and leaves from lavender and green papers and adhere to the egg. Adhere the egg to the rectangle; then affix the rectangle to the card.Buyer's Guide
Accu-Cut Systems 1035 E. Dodge St. Fremont, NE 68025 800/288-1670 www.accucut.com
Family Treasures 24922 Anza Dr., Unit A Valencia, CA 91355 800/413-2645 www.familytreasures.com or www.teacups-and-treasures.com
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave. Wausau, WI 54401 715/842-2091 www.fiskars.com
McGill, Inc. 131 E. Prairie St. Marengo, IL 60152 815/568-7244 www.mcgillinc.com
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204-0393 800/727-0699 www.paperadventures.com
Tombow USA 2000 Newpoint Pl. Pkwy. Ste. 500 Lawrenceville, GA 30043 800/835-3232