Express warm wishes for the holiday with playful foil-embossed rabbits over pastel lattice. Brass paper fasteners add a decorative touch.What You Need:
- White card stock
- Paper Adventures vellum: light green, pink, and yellow
- Lasting Impressions small bunny embossing template (S718)
- Embossing stylus
- Art Emboss aluminum foil sheet
- McGill 1/16-inch hole punch
- 6-small brass paper fasteners
- Rage Italic font from the Internet
1. Cut a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch rectangle from white card stock; fold in half lengthwise.
2. Use a computer and printer to write an Easter greeting in green ink on green vellum. Cut vellum into 3/4 x 6-inch strips. Cut four green strips, three pink strips, and two yellow strips. On a flat surface, weave the strips into a lattice. Adhere overlapping strips to maintain the shape. Gently adhere the lattice to the card and trim the edges even.
3. Using the embossing template and stylus, emboss two bunnies onto aluminum foil, reversing the template for the second bunny. Trim and adhere the bunnies to the card.
4. Punch holes in the corners of the card and for the bunny eyes. Insert and bend paper fasteners.Buyer's Guide:
Lasting Impressions for Paper 2441 S. 1560 W Woods Cross, UT 84087 801/298-1979
McGill, Inc. 131 E. Prairie St. Marengo, IL 60152 815/568-7244 www.mcgillinc.com
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204-0393 800/727-0699 www.paperadventures.com