Easter Sacks of Goodies
Share your Easter abundance
in these bright bags.
- Cookie cutters in desired shapes
- Brightly colored sacks (available at paper, gift, or crafts stores)
- Single-edge razor blade or X-Acto knife
- Clear cellophane
- Tape rickrack, if desired (available wherever sewing supplies are sold)
1. Draw around the cookie cutter on the front of the sack.
2. Place a piece of cardboard between the layers of the sack. Using the single-edge razor blade or X-Acto knife, cut away the shape of the cookie cutter.
3. Cut a piece of cellophane a little larger than the hole and tape it inside the sack. (Note: You can tape rickrack or other trims on top of the cellophane before taping it to the sack, if desired.)
4. Fill the sack with popcorn or other goodies.More Ideas:
- To wrap homemade jams and jellies, cut fruit shapes out of the bag and tuck your kitchen treats inside.
- Check stores for colored cellophane to brighten up your gift bags.