Easy Halloween Costumes
Grandpa GusWhat You Need:
- Grandpa Gus pattern
- Tracing paper
- Long gray fake fur
- Extra strong hair gel
- Fine thread
- Double-sided tape
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Enlarge and trace the patterns. Cut out and trace onto the back side of fake fur. Use long gray fur for our grandpa disguise.
3. Comb fur away from the pattern lines. Cut out the pieces.
4. Work enough hair gel into each piece to soak it. Shape each piece with fingers. Twist the ends of eyebrows and mustache into a narrow point. Comb the hair into the desired shape.
5. Use a piece of fine thread to tie tightly in the center of the mustache to give shape. Cut off extra thread. On gray beard, turn in edges and hot-glue to back.
6. Use double-sided tape to attach the hair pieces to your face.