Easy Seashell Crafts
Linen and Shell FrameWhat You Need:
- 7 x 10-inch unfinished flat wooden frame with a 4-1/2 x
7-1/2- inch opening
- 10 x 13-inch rectangle of natural linen
- Spray adhesive
- 7 scallop shells
- Glue gun and hot melt adhesive
1. Lightly spray the wrong side of the linen with adhesive, being careful not to saturate the fabric. With the adhesive side down, center the linen over the front of the frame. Use your fingers to press the linen onto the frame, smoothing out any wrinkles. Fold the linen onto the sides and back of the frame, creasing at the edges and neatly folding at the corners.
2. Cut a large X at the center of the line, cutting from the corners of the frame opening to make triangle-shaped flaps. Fold the flaps to the back of the frame, creasing along the edges.
3. Glue shells to the corners of the frame opening. Glue the remaining shells centered on the sides of the frame.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!