Easy Thanksgiving Crafts
Native American FamilyWhat You Need:
Meet the natives.
- Cardboard paper towel tubes
- White glue
- Red,orange, yellow, tan, brown, green,  and black construction paper
1. Cut the cardboard tubes. Cut in various heights to make the individual members of the family.
2. For your tallest figure, cut a 4- by 6-inch rectangle of colored paper. Glue the paper around each cardboard tube.
3. Cut a 2- by 3-inch piece of paper for the face. Use a marker to draw facial features. Glue the piece of paper over the 4- by 6-inch rectangle piece of paper at the top of the tube.
4. For hair on each figure, cut a small paper rectangle and cut fringe. Roll the bottom of the hair around a pencil to make curls. Glue it in place.
5. Cut and decorate headbands and feathers for each Native American.
6. Using your fine-tipped marker, draw a string of beads for each Native American.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!