- Plastic-foam egg -- flatten bottom side
- Felt scraps
- Chenille stem
- Craft glue
- Colored straight pins
- Small piece of ribbon
1. Download the pattern. (This requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Enlarge pattern, cut and glue. Enlarge pattern 120 percent. Cut hind legs from felt. Cut head and foreleg pattern pieces on fold of felt. Unfold felt to reveal whole head and two forelegs. Glue felt to plastic-foam egg.
3. Create eyes, trim ears. Poke pins through both felt and plastic-foam egg for eyes. Add felt trim to ears.
4. Add nose, tail, and whiskers. Glue on pom-pom nose and tail. Poke in chenille-stem whiskers.
5. Tie a bow with ribbons; glue it under neck.