Elegant Gift Bag Craft
- Place mat
- 42-inch length of 1-inch-wide ribbon
- Hot-glue gun
1. Fold the mat into thirds, then open the upper flap.
2. Secure the lower folded edges with hotmelt adhesive to form a pocket.
3. Attach the ribbon about 15 inches in from one end with more hotmelt adhesive, leaving a longer ribbon tail at the bottom.
4. To close the bag, wrap the longer end around the bag and tie it.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!