Fall Floral Centerpiece
A cloud of hydrangea makes a beautiful presentation for the fall table when tucked into the top of a pumpkin. This natural centerpiece is ideal for grown-up Halloween festivities or any fall get-together.What You Need:
- Medium or large pumpkin
- Sharp knife
- Fresh-cut or artificial hydrangea
1. Cut a circle around the pumpkin stem. Scoop out the pumpkin using a spoon.
2. Cut the hydrangea stems. Use scissors to trim stems to an appropriate length to place inside the pumpkin. If using fresh-cut flowers, place a plastic liner in the pumpkin before arranging the flowers.More Ideas:
- Use miniature pumpkins and one sprig of hydrangea to make trims for individual place settings.
- Fill the pumpkin with cattails, a mound of large pinecones, or interesting twigs.