February Love Greeting
Send a sweet message.
This Valentine's Day, dish up some sweet sentiments with these message-filled hearts.
Inside each decorated clear plastic heart are 28 capsules, each containing a heartfelt sentiment to be read one per day for the month of February.
We've included messages you can photocopy on colored paper, or you can personalize your heart with your own thoughts or favorite quotes.What You Need:
- Colored paper
- 28 1/4-inch-wide heart stickers
- 28 3/4-inch-long gelatin capsules
- 1 clear plastic heart
- Round toothpick
- Assorted colored curling ribbon
- 3-inch piece of fine white wire
1. Photocopy love messages (see next page) on colored paper.
2. Separate the messages by cutting on the lines. If handwriting messages, cut strips no wider than 3/4 inch.
3. Wrap each message around toothpick, forming a small cylinder. Use heart sticker to seal outside edge of each message.
4. Slide message off toothpick; place inside capsule. Place capsules inside plastic heart.
5. Use curling ribbon to make bows to trim heart; attach with fine wire. Or, use a hot-glue gun to attach the trim.