Floral Kissing Globes
Mistletoe Kissing BallWhat You Need:
- Half-block of floral foam
- Chicken wire
- 18-gauge floral wire
- Mistletoe sprigs
- Sphagnum moss
- Greening pins
- Green floral wire
1. Soak the floral foam until saturated.
2. Add wire. Wrap chicken wire around wet floral foam. Pull the overlap of wire together with 18-gauge wire into the top of the foam through the bottom. Make a hook at the bottom and pull the wire up from the top so the hook embeds in the foam and wire. Make a hook in the wire at the top.
2. Add mistletoe and moss. Insert mistletoe stems and sphagnum moss into the foam so no foam shows. Use greening pins to secure the mistletoe.
3. Add ribbon and decorations. Tie a ribbon around the top hook; let it fall at the sides. Fasten berries and a string of glass fruit to the ball with greening pins or a hot-glue gun. Or fashion a string of green grapes and cranberries and fasten them with wire.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!