Frosted Leaves Ornament
- Tracing paper
- White iridescent paper
- White glass ball ornament
- Thick white crafts glue
- White fabric paint
- White glitter
- White silk flowers
- Cup to hold ornament
- Ribbon for hanging
1. Trace a desired leaf pattern onto tracing paper. Cut out and trace onto white paper five or six times. Cut out.
2. Glue the leaves vertically on the ornament. Outline the shapes with white fabric paint. While wet, sprinkle with white glitter. Let the glue and paint dry.
3. Glue small white flowers at tips of leaves. Place ornaments in a cup and let dry.
4. Thread ribbon through the hanger. Knot the ends together to hang.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!