Ghostly Porch Decoration
Ghost FamilyWhat You Need:
- Plastic-foam balls: 1-1/2-inch, 4-1/2-inch, and 6-inch
- Old white sheet or fabric
- Black-with-white-polka-dots ribbon (1/16-inch- and 15/16-inch-wide)
- Large-tip black permanent marking pen
- "Groucho" glasses and Spanish moss "hair"
- Glue gun and hot-melt adhesive
- Fish line
Tear sheet/fabric squares to drape over the plastic-foam balls. Tie a ribbon bow around the "necks." Mark a face on the cover of each ball. If you like, hot-glue "Groucho" glasses and hair onto one head. Use fish line to hang each ghost.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!