The sticker designs go on as quick
as a bat, so you can make one for
each guest at your gruesome
The sticker designs go on quick as a bat, so you can make one for each guest at your gruesome gathering.What You Need:
- Clear glass goblets
- 3/8- and 1-inch black letter stickers (available in the scrapbooking section of crafts stores)
- 1/2-inch metallic silver
- Star stickers
- 1- to 1-1/2-inch-wide
- Wire-edge ribbon
1. Wash and dry the goblets. Avoid touching the surface where the stickers will be attached.
2. Decide on letter placement. Starting with large letters, peel and apply to goblet spelling the word BREW or POTION.
3. Center and apply the small letters above the first, spelling the word WITCHES' or MUMMY.
4. Press star stickers randomly around the lettering, keeping away from the rim of the glass.
5. Cut an 18-inch length of ribbon. Tie the ribbon into a bow around the stem of the goblet. Trim the ribbon ends.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!