Golden GourdsWhat You Need:
- Gourds in desired shapes and sizes
- Gold spray or acrylic paint
- Paintbrush, if needed
- Cake plate
1. Prepare work surfaces. Cover the work surface with newspaper in a well-vented area. Wash and dry the gourds.
2. Paint the gourds. Spray-paint the gourds using gold paint. Or, if desired, paint the gourds with acrylic paints using a paintbrush. Let the paint dry.
3. Pile them high. Stack and arrange the gourds on a cake plate.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!