- 18 inch-diameter grapevine wreath
- 7 golf balls and tees
- 2 golf clubs
- Sheet moss
- Reindeer moss
- Spanish moss
- Silk ivy bush
- Red starflowers
- Glue gun and hot melt adhesive
- 18-gauge floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Floral tape
1. Hot glue the golf tees to the golf balls; set aside and allow glue to set.
2. Securely wire the golf clubs to the bottom right side of the wreath, referring to the photograph for placement. For added stability, use green floral tape at the junction of the clubs.
3. Hot glue sheet moss in several places around the lower side of the wreath; let the glue set. Add reindeer and Spanish mosses in the same manner.
4. Cut leaves from the silk ivy bush. Randomly tuck ivy leaves into the moss, dabbing glue on the stems to secure in place. Cut the red star flowers into different lengths; sort the flowers into groups of three.
5. Dab glue on the stem ends and stick the flower groups into the wreath. Hot glue the golf balls into the moss in a pleasing arrangement.
6. When you are satisfied with the placement of leaves, flowers, and golf balls, fill in any gaps with additional pieces of the mosses. Use the wire to make a hanger on the center back of the wreath.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!