Halloween Party Invitations
Zorro Who?What You Need:
For each invitation
- One black face mask, approximately 7 x 4 inches (or other size as desired; masks available at crafts or party supply stores)
- One 8-1/2 x 8-1/2-inch piece orange construction paper (or appropriate size for the mask selected)
- Crafts glue
- One 10-inch-long piece of 1-inch-wide black paper
- Clear adhesive tape (optional)
- Black pen or marker
- One 9-inch-long piece of 1/2-inch-wide orange paper
- Computer and printer (optional)
- Crafts knife or scissors
- Envelope (optional)
1. Place mask in the center of the construction paper. Fold paper over the mask, leaving a gap so the eyeholes are visible (fold approximately 1-1/2 inches on one side and 2-1/2 inches on the other). Remove mask.
2. Glue the short sides of the construction paper. Allow to dry. Place mask back in folded envelope.
3. Wrap black paper strip around the center of the short side of the invitation. Secure in back with tape or glue. Using a black pen or marker, write party details on center of orange paper. Or, create a computer-generated message, print it out, and cut orange paper into strips. Wrap orange paper around the black paper. Secure in back with tape or glue. If desired, place in envelope to deliver.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!