Happy Easter Card
What a wonderful surprise this boy has in store when he finds eggs hidden in the grass! This creation captures a delightful Easter egg hunt.What You Need:
- Paper Patch patterned papers
- Scallop-edge scissors
- EK Success Paperkin paper-doll die-cut
- Emaginations Jumbo Egg/Oval punch
- Mega Grass paper punch
- Xyron machine
- Double-stick tape
- Green paper
- Pop dots
1. Cut an 8-1/4 x 5-inch rectangle from Easter egg and yellow papers. Run paper through a Xyron machine for adhesive backing. Adhere the papers together and fold them widthwise. Trim the edges of the card front with scallop-edge scissors.
2. Dress the top of the boy; position him at the top of the card with double-stick tape.
3. Punch and adhere three green strips for grass with double-side tape. Punch two eggs from pink and one egg from plaid papers; attach the eggs with pop dots.Buyer's Guide:
Emagination Crafts 463 Wrightwood Blvd. Elmhurst, IL 60126 800/238-9770 www.emaginationcrafts.com
Paper Patch 801/253-3018 www.papercuts.com
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Rd. P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800/524-1349 www.eksuccess.com
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!