Happy Easter Eggs
Add fun patterns to colorful
- Hardboiled or blown-out eggs
- Commercial egg dye or food coloring
- Star stickers (available at crafts, discount, and office supply stores)
- Rubber bands
Use other sticker shapes
for different options.
1. Prepare the egg dye as instructed on the package or use food coloring to dye the eggs.
2. To make the star eggs, press the star stickers on the eggs. Rub carefully around the edges of the stickers. Dip the eggs in the dye. Remove the stickers.
3. To make the striped eggs, wrap rubber bands around the eggs, using wide rubber bands or combining more than one rubber band. Dip the eggs in the dye. Remove the rubber bands.More Ideas:
- If you don't have time to dye the eggs, simply wrap them with brightly colored rubber bands for a whimsical look.
- Also try using circle reinforcements as stickers to create circle shapes on the eggs.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!