Happy Lighted Snowman
10. Assemble hat. Center the coffee-can container on hat brim; adhere in place using construction adhesive. Push 1/2-inch dowel into hat brim, adhering in place with construction adhesive.
11. Paint the pieces. Paint body pieces white. Paint eyes, buttons, hat brim, mouth pieces, and coffee can black. Paint nose orange.
12. Assemble snowman. Slip front/back and side pieces together by matching slots. Cement eyes, nose, mouth, and button half-circles in place with adhesive.
13. Add lights. Beginning at bottom of snowman front/back, insert lights into drilled openings around body. Repeat for snowman side, passing light string through the opening in neck to front.
14. Add hat, arms, and scarf. Insert dowel on hat into the opening at the top of head. Insert grapevine arms into armholes. Tie scarf around snowman's neck.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!