Holly and Ivy Wreath
Holly and Ivy WreathWhat you Need:
- 12- to 14-inch diameter metal ring
- 10 to 12 ivy vines
- Sprigs of holly with red berries
- Lightweight floral wire
1. Wire the fresh ivy vines to the metal ring, arranging them to cover it completely. Let the vines at the bottom hang more loosely for a natural look.
2. To create a focal point, add extra vines around the bottom half of the ring. Allow some of the vines to extend across the opening toward the back of the wreath to give it visual depth.
3. Wire sprigs of holly berries at the bottom to make a bow.