- 20-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- 9-millimeter clear plastic beads
- 7-millimeter clear plastic beads
- Assorted silver sequins and mirror sequin discs
- Needle-nose pliers
- Ribbon or thread
1. Cut a 24-inch length of wire. String about 7 inches of large beads onto the wire, inserting sequins and mirror sequin discs randomly. On each side of the large beads, string 4 inches of the small beads and sequins randomly.
2. Bring both ends of the wire together (forming a loop), and thread 2 inches of large beads (and sequins) onto the combined wires.
3. Next, string 1 inch of the small beads onto the wires. Attach one sequin or mirror sequin disc to the end of the wire. Using the pliers, coil the remaining wire into a knot to prevent beads from slipping off. Trim any excess wire.
4. Twist the loop, forming a long, thin icicle. Hang on tree with ribbon or thread or loop over a branch.