Cat InviteWhat You Need:
- Tracing paper
- Marking pens in silver and black
- Craft paper in black, yellow, and white
- Glue stick
- 4x5-1/4-inch brown craft postcard
- 3/4-inch round red sticker
1. Download the free pattern. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace head and face patterns. Use tracing paper and cut out. The silver and black lines will be drawn with marking pens. Trace around head and center eye pupil patterns on black paper, eyes on yellow, and teeth on white. Cut out.
3. Glue black head shape. Make sure head is in the center of postcard. Add yellow eyes, black pupils, and white teeth. Apply a red sticker to make the nose.
4. Use a black marking pen. Draw in teeth lines, stars, dots, and swirls as shown on pattern. Use a silver pen to draw in whiskers and lines in eyes. Color in stars and one tooth. Add silver dots on top of black dots and in the center of swirls.
5. Check your party information. Write party information on back side of card.