Skeleton InviteWhat You Will Need:
- Tracing paper
- Craft paper in black, white, orange, and yellow
- Marking pens in silver and black
- Glue stick
- Round reinforcement stickers in yellow, purple, and green
- Small round green stickers
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace the patterns. Use tracing paper and cut out. The silver and black lines will be drawn with marking pens. Fold a piece of black paper in half, bringing the short ends together. Trace around the card shape on the folded piece of black paper. Trace around the bow-tie shape on orange and the skeleton head on white. Cut out shapes. Cut a 3-3/4 x 5/8-inch strip from yellow paper.
3. Glue the head shape. Place head approximately 1/4 inch from the top of the card. Use the silver pen to draw in the arms and ribs.
4. Add the bow tie. Add small round and reinforcement stickers and small round stickers to the bow tie as desired. Trim or fold under stickers that hang over the edge of the bow tie. Glue the bow tie to the bottom of the head. Glue the yellow paper strip to the bottom of the card.
5. Use a black marking pen. Draw in face details and lettering. On the inside, write "And somewhere to go!" with a silver pen. Add the details to the eyes using the silver pen.
6. Check your party information. Write the invitation information on the inside of the card.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!