Jewel Pin or Frame
Any parent will love this easy pin.
- Crafts glue
- Photo of yourself
- Poster board, a little bigger than your photo
- Assorted buttons
- Jewelry pin finding
1. Glue photo to poster board. Cut the poster board so there is a 1/4-inch border around your photo.
2. Glue bottons around the photo in a pattern you like.Let dry.
3. For Pin: Turn your work over, and glue jewelry pin finding to back. Let dry.
4. For Frame: Turn your work over and glue on a frame hanger or stand. Let dry.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!