- Tracing paper
- White pencil
- Witch hat
- Lime green paint pen
- Thick white crafts glue
- Glitter in purple and orange
- Foam or carved jack-o'-lantern
- Shredded polyester film
- Plastic lizard or frog
1. Download the free patterns for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace and cut out patterns. Use white pencil to trace around star shapes on witch hat.
3. Decorate stars. Use a lime green paint pen to draw over star shapes. Let the paint dry. Paint a thin coat of crafts glue inside each drawn star shape. While the glue is wet, sprinkle it with the desired color of glitter. Let it dry and shake off the excess glitter.
4. Add hat to pumpkin. Place jack-o'-lantern on a handful of shredded polyester film. Arrange the hat on top of the jack-o'-lantern, adding a plastic lizard or frog to the brim.