Juniper WreathWhat You Need:
- 20-inch juniper wreath
- 6 woodroses (available at crafts stores) or dried white roses
- Dried red cockscomb celosia (available at crafts stores and florists)
- 6 small bunches of artificial grapes
- 2 yards of ribbon
- Fine-gauge wire
1. Hot-glue the roses, celosia, and grapes to the wreath in a pleasing arrangement.
2. Add lengths of ribbon. Cut lengths of ribbon of varying sizes from 3 to 6 inches. Wrap wire around each ribbon end. Hot-glue the wired ribbon ends into the wreath so the ribbon appears to be woven through the wreath.
3. Add bow. Tie a large ribbon bow and hot-glue it to the wreath.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!