- Cardboard, 11 x 17 inches
- Construction paper, 11 x 17 inches
- Assorted photos, drawings, school papers, etc.
- Paper punch
- Glue stick
- Twine, ribbon, or chenille stems
- Stick, 12-inch ruler, or paintbrush
1. Set cardboard on table and stack the desired number of 11 x 17-inch pages of construction paper on top.
2. For cover, glue together a collage of photos, drawings, or other designs. Place cover on top of pages.
3. Punch two holes about 6 inches apart through all layers.
4. Pull cord up from under the cardboard, through the pages and cover. Loop the cord over the spine (the stick, ruler, or paintbrush), thread it back down through the same hole, and tie ends together. Repeat for the second hole.