Lace Mother's Day Card
- Keeping Memories Alive pink parchment
- White vellum
- Fiskars items as follows:
Wide Scallop Paper Edgers
1/16-inch and 1/8-inch circle punches
Teardrop Hand Punch
- Simple Dreams Artist's Collection stickers
- Fine-tip black marking pen
- 18-inch of 1-1/2-inch-wide white organdy ribbon
- Large-eye tapestry needle
1. Cut 10 x 7-inch rectangles from parchment and vellum. Holding the papers together, scallop one narrow end with paper edgers. Trim 1/8-inch from the opposite edge. Align the straight edges; fold the card in half.
2. Punch teardrops and large circles. Align the scallop edges, and punch through the layers.
3. Adhere stickers and write messages on the vellum. Punch holes 1-1/2-inch apart along the fold. Thread ribbon on a needle. From the inside of the card, insert the needle out through each hole and back in, leaving a small loop in each hole. Thread another piece of ribbon through the loops, leaving a 3-inch tail at each end. Trim the ribbon ends into a V. Tighten the ribbon ends inside the card.Buyer's Guide
Keeping Memories Alive P.O Box 728 Spanish Fork, UT 84660 800/419-4949 www.scrapbooks.com
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave. Wausau, WI 54401 715/842-2091 www.fiskars.com