Have a Ball
Old ornaments get a boost when teamed with sheer ribbon and a small bucket. This little tree makes the perfect sentimental --and stylish -- gift.What You Need:
- Plastic foam cone
- Spray paint, green or as desired
- Green and blue ornament balls, or as desired
- U-shaped floral pins
- Sheer ribbon
- Small bucket or similar-sized container
1. Paint cone. Spray-paint plastic foam cone a color similar to your ornaments.
2. Secure cone inside bucket with a small dab of glue.
3. Attach ornaments to cone. Thread 2 or 3 ornaments onto a U-shaped floral pin. Starting at the bottom of the cone, press groups of ornaments onto the form until it is full. Point pins downward as you get closer to the tip of the cone.
4. Add ribbon. To top the tree, gather sheer ribbon into a bow, leaving the ends long enough to drape down the sides of the tree. Secure with U-shaped pin.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!