Little Miss Spider Costume
- 4 sleeves or legs cut from discarded clothing
- Hooded sweatshirt
- 4 pairs of gloves
- Plastic foam disks
- Pompom eyes
- Feather boa
- Felt or foam
1. Stuff four sleeves or paint legs cut from discarded clothing.
2. Attach them to the center front of a hooded sweatshirt below the arms.
3. To make eyes, glue plastic-foam disks to the top of the hood, and then glue pompom eyes to the disks.
4. Wrap a length of feather boa around the outer edge of the eyes, and glue it in place.
5. Cut a small row of pointed teeth from felt or foam, and glue it to the front edge of the hood.
6. Glue more of the feather boa around the spots where the extra sleeves or pant legs are glued on.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!