Mac and Cheese Costume
- Orange and yellow hat, leggings, and sweatshirt
- Five 10-inch polystyrene wreaths
- Orange and yellow spray paint
1. Use scissors to cut the wreaths into quarters. Each quarter will make a noodle.
2. Working in batches, place the noodles inside a cardboard box in a well-ventilated area. Lightly spray the noodles with the orange paint. Finish covering the remaining exposed polystyrene with the yellow paint, giving a mottled two-tone effect. Let noodles dry; turn them over and repeat the process.
3. Arrange the noodles on the hat and shirt, hot-gluing them in place.