Make Your Own Medals
- Red, white, and blue ribbon, cut into approximately 24-inch lengths
- Plastic yogurt container lids
- Quarters or half-dollars
- Aluminum foil
- Shoe polish
- Soft rag
- Crafts glue
1. Glue a coin to the center of each lid.
2. Staple ribbons onto the back of the lid.
3. Cover with aluminum foil.
4. Rub with shoe polish for a cast metal effect.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!