Marshmallow Ghost Candy
Have fun making different shapes of ghosts and experiment with different candy bits to create a variety of ghastly, ghostly expressions.What You Need:
- 1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 12 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating, melted
- Black licorice candy
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
1. In a large pot, combine marshmallows and margarine. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture is melted. Gradually stir in cereal until well combined.
2. Use 1/2 to 1 cup of the cereal mixture per ghost to form into ghost shapes. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Dip each ghost shape into melted candy coating. Use pieces of licorice, chocolate sprinkles, and/or chocolate pieces for the eyes, nose, eyebrows, and mouth. Makes 9 to 12 ghosts.