Kids will love this hanging menorah.
- White glue
- Yellow, dark blue, white felt
- 1-1/2x1-foot blue rectangle
- Hole punch
- 2-foot piece of cord
1. Make candles. Cut nine 3-1/4x1-1/4-inch candles from white felt.
2. Make flames. Cut nine flames from the yellow felt.
3. Make candleholders. From the dark blue felt, cut eight 2-inch squares and one 3-by-2-inch rectangle for the bottom of the candles.
4. Assemble menorah. Take the flat blue banner and place on a flat surface. Glue the dark blue candleholders along the lower edge by spacing them equally apart and placing the larger candleholder in the middle for the shammes candle, which is used to light all the other candles.
5. Attach candles. Glue a white candle above each holder.
6. Attach Velcro. Cut nine small Velcro strips and glue one side above each candle. Glue the matching Velcro strip to the back of each flame.
7. Attach hanging cord. Punch two holes at the top of the banner. Tie the ends of a cord through the holes and then the menorah is ready to hang.