- Copy of monogram in desired size
- Sharp knife
- Spoon or ice cream scoop
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut off the top of the pumpkin. Scoop out the insides.
3. Tape the copied monogram to the pumpkin surface. Lightly trace the monogram into the pumpkin's flesh. Remove the paper monogram.
4. Using a knife, carefully cut out the letter. To keep center parts suspended, such as the center of the R, insert several toothpicks around the piece and replace it securely in the pumpkin.
Note: Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of children.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!