Motherhood Scrapbook Page
- Punches: Emagination Crafts
- Ribbon: Midori
- Computer fonts: Garamouche (title and photo caption) by Impress Rubber Stamps; Papyrus (journaling) by ITC
- String or tweed
1. Choose 4 photos and enlarge the favorite. Double mount the largest photo on two pieces of paper each torn on one edge. Single mount the other three photos.
2. Cut out hearts and tear smaller pieces of paper to mount them on. Type text on mustard color paper and tear two edges.
3. Use the computer font recommended and type the beginning letter on the mustard color paper, then tear all sides for a jagged edge.