Mother's Day Scrapbook Page
Even if you're a big kid, you can scribble a masterpiece of pattern and color for this Mother's Day tribute.What You Need:
- Mother's Day photos
- 12-inch x 12-inch archival-quality photo album page
- Paper Adventures items as follows:
Mix 'n' Match Archivals Two Tones papers:
12-inch x 12-inch sheets of Bubble Gum, Grasshopper, Petunia, and Split Pea; and 8-1/2-inch x 11-inch sheet of Banana Split
Mix 'n' Match Archivals papers:
12-inch x 12-inch sheets of Ivory, Lilac, Strawberry Cream, Wedgewood, and White; and 8-1/2-inch x 11-inch sheet of Rose
Edge Accents scissors: Regular Wave, Mammoth Wave, and Mammoth Scallop
Chisel-tip archival glue
1. Use decorative-edge scissors to cut edges of pictures and mounts for photos.
2. Triple mount the photos (4 on one page) and add decorative corners to each.
3. Make flowers for the four corners and mount on top of original paper but under the border paper. Glue a paper frame (you make yourself) on top of the flowers and original paper.
4. Cut out patterned borders for the four outer edges of the page. Glue down on top of the paper frame from step 3.Buyer's Guide:
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204 414/383-0414
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!