Outdoor Christmas Ornaments
Tabletop GlobesTabletop Trimmings
- For maximum reflection, place this tabletop display near sunlit windows. In one 7-inch and one 8-inch ivory glazed flowerpot, secure a collar of fern sprigs to florist's foam tucked inside.
- Top the 7-inch pot with an 8-inch teal globe and the 8-inch pot with a 10-inch red globe.
- Fill a small glass vase or votive with purple glass ornaments. Nearby, place an 8-inch silver globe in the bottom of a glass hurricane vase and top with glass ornaments.
- On a glass pedestal, nestle several smaller glass globes around a larger gold globe and trim with evergreens. Hold globes in place with floral putty adhesive, such as Floralife Sure-Stik, available through florists and at crafts supply stores.
- Place a florist's frog in a sterling-silver serving dish or other shallow, watertight decorative container. Arrange and secure lilies with the florist's frog. Add water and surround stems with tiny glass ornaments.
- Because some glass ornaments may lose their color coating in water, purchase a box of bargain ornaments that can be discarded after the flowers fade.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!