- 5-1/4-inch expandable file
- Construction paper
- Assortment of photos from same season and location (enlargements work best)
- Glue stick
1. Cut a window in the front of the expandable file.
2. Cut out photographed people and tape the largest one in front. Attach the smaller photos of people to the back side of window. Tape a scenic photo to the inside back of file.
3. Cut out paper into shapes of sun, clouds, and a crab. A small construction paper shovel and pail are added to the center of the folder in front of the scenic photo. The top right corner of the front panel is cut out to reveal a cloud and blue sky. Glue pieces in place.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!