Pipe Cleaner Napkin Rings
- 3 colors of chenille stems
- Paper towel tube
1. Choose six chenille stems, two of each color. Even up the ends of chenille stems, grouping colors. Leaving 3 inches at one end, begin to braid the chenille stems. Stop braiding 3 inches from the opposite end.
2. For looped ends, bend over the chenille stems to form loops. Secure by wrapping a separate chenille stem around the ends. Tuck end of chenille stem into wraps.
3. For wrapped ends, braid entire length of six chenille stems. Wrap ends tightly with a separate chenille stem.
4. To shape, wrap braided chenille stems around a paper tube.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!