Pretty Posy Pins
- Bunches of tiny fabric flowers
- Fabric leaves on wire stems
- Utility scissors; ruler
- Green florist's tape
- 2-inch piece of 1/4-inch-wide balsa wood
- 1-1/2-inch-long pin back
- Thick white crafts glue
1. Separate the flower bunches. Choose a few favorite flowers to make the corsage. Arrange two or three leaves with the flowers. Trim the flower and leaf stems to measure approximately 2 inches long. Wrap the stems with florist's tape. After wrapping the bottom of the stems, wrap back up to the top. Trim the tape.
2. Wrap the tiny piece of balsa wood with florist's tape.
3. Using florist's tape, wrap the wood piece to the flower bunch.
4. Glue the back of the pin to the back side of the wrapped stems and balsa wood. Let the glue dry.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!